£38-50,000pa DOE Full-time hours (hybrid available) BGC-2185SA Permanent
A Billingham based accountancy firm are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Accountant to join their ever expanding team. The firm offer a suite of services which range from accountancy, tax and financial planning providing the client with all their needs under one firm.
The role will focus on the completion of accounts for their clients which are mainly LLP’s and will include all corporate and personal tax matters, with client contact varying significantly based on individual client demand. The Senior Accountant will provide guidance and support to the more junior members in the team still training and also offers those who enjoy this element of their role to get further involved in staff management.
With this being a small firm you will enjoy a 360 encompassing role with all aspects of accounting.
- You will get to manage and build relations with a variety of ultra-high net worth clients whilst always providing outstanding service.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for mainly LLP accounts (experience not essential with LLP’s) as well as Limited companies.
- Handling account queries.
- Ensuring financial statements and records are accurate and comply with laws and regulations
- Preparation and analysis of client’s financial records, including data management, analysis and consultation.
- Giving accounting advice to clients.
- Liaising with HMRC.
- Supporting the practice manager in the reviewing and signing off of accounts
Working in an open plan office we are keen to find a team player who is qualified (ACCA/ACA) or qualified by experience with practical UK accounting experience from an accountancy firm. You will be familiar with the use of cloud based accountancy packages, whether that be Xero or Quickbooks or Sage.
The firm offer both a competitive salary, bonus scheme, regular social events for you to attend if you wish. They have ample parking available at their offices and work Monday through to Friday 9 – 5 although there is flexibility on this if required for your personal circumstances. You can also work from home a couple of days a week if needed once you have settled into the position and firm, establishing the necessary relationships.