£18-26,000pa Full-time BGC-01717-AC Permanent
If you like modern and forward thinking you will like the sound of this accountancy practice as their culture is far removed from the traditional accountancy firm. With a growing team in Gateshead my client has seen some impressive expansion over the last 5 years as a result of the Partners proactive attitude towards new business and developing relationships. AS such they need to recruit an Accounts Senior.
Qualifications are not required althought AAT/ACA/ACCA are welcome and will be supported for those studying. What is essential is the ability to produce with minimal supervision both management and statutory year end accounts. Applicants will need to have practice experience.
With excellent communication skills, proficient in IT, particularly Sage/Xero your daily responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with your client portfolio developing a rapport
• Reviewing clients records and advising on any software or improvements they could make
• Preparation of year end accounts and corporation tax computations to a high standard
• Completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Production of management accounts for clients
• Use of sage and or Xero
Offering a relaxed office environment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, twice annual performance related bonus, 24 days holiday and pension and free parking.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have prior experience in an accountancy practice, Industry alone is not sufficient.