Tax Compliance Reporting
Competitive plus benefits Full-time - flexible hours BGC-01905-TX Permanent
We are representing a client in Newcastle who is looking to attract to their accountancy firm an individual keen to develop their career within tax.
Gaining on the job experience and training towards your professional ATT exams this is an excellent opportunity for those who are enthusiastic and business minded. The firm provide personal taxation services to a large number of UK and International clients dealing with the UK tax and reporting requirements of various financial institutions, employees, directors, partners, entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses, including ultra-high net worth and high profile individuals.
They would like to welcome you to this team where you will receive extensive training and support from a variety of personal tax professionals to assist you in building a successful career.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team producing in excess of 3,000 UK customer tax packs;
- Involvement in projects such as pack quality assurance, provision of data and ad hoc advisory advice;
- Identifying potential improvements to processes and tools and helping develop appropriate changes
Skills and attributes for success:
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to communicate well at all levels;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Attention to detail and the ability to complete work to a high professional standard;
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office tools, and with the ability to adapt to new systems.
We are looking for an individual with initiative professionalism and confidence with a minimum of B grades (or equivalent in GCSE Maths & English. It would be advantageous if applicants had experience with MS Excel and Access and/or a related degree and interest in working in tax reporting.
You will be offered a competitive salary, professional qualification support and flexible hours and benefits.