Qualified Accountant or Auditor- Manager Opportunity
£40-45,000pa plus benefits Full-time or 4 days BGC-01731-AC Permanent
With exciting expansion plans on the horizon my client based in Stockton is an accounting firm with a high regional profile that are looking to attract qualified accounting professionals capable of joining as a Manager to help with their growth.
Whether your interest lies in accounts, audit or outsourcing there are opportunities at Manager grade for all as the practice look to recruit additional expertise.
Operating as Manager we are seeking ambitious and experienced professionals, preferably qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA) who can help lead and grow the team.
- To share with you a flavour of some of the responsibilities on offer:
- Leading teams on accounting and/or auditing assignments for corporate clients
- Part of the local management team helping to manage the office
- Review of management and statutory accounts
- Staff training and development
- Work planning and billing
- Day to day client management
- Reporting to the Partners on engagements
- Delivery of the firms outsourcing services
Working at a Manager level we are looking for a qualified or qualified by experience Accountant who can manage either audits or accounts assignments and brings with them a wealth of experience.
In addition to the obvious career opportunities available the firm also offer competitive salaries, pension, parking, 25 days holiday and various flexible benefits.
Most importantly they work hard to create an office environment that is fun and in which everyone wants to come to work in.