Private Client Assistant Manager / Manager
£45-60,000pa 4 or 5 days BGC2231-TX Permanent
A large accounting firm in Newcastle city centre are looking to add further expertise to their tax advisory team with a Private Client Tax Assistant Manager or Manager.
As a Tax Assistant Manager / Manager you will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of high net worth individuals and business owners on a broad range of complex matters, providing high level advice, consulting services and being actively involved in a small element of business development.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working on a diverse and broad portfolio of client engagements
• Advising clients and internal stakeholders on the latest tax technical issues
• Utilise your experience of managing complex tax issues facing owners, founders and executives, as well as privately or family owned businesses
• Supervising, coaching and providing regular feedback to more juniors within the team
• Helping to develop new client relationships, as well as identifying and pursuing new opportunities
• Keeping up to date with the latest tax technical developments in order to provide best services.
We are looking for an Individual who is CTA or ACA qualified with demonstrable experience as an Assistant Manager as a minimum within a private client tax team. You will have current experience providing advisory services to clients. You will need to be a confident communicator and enjoy supporting both colleagues as well as clients.
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package forms part of this offering. There is ample opportunity to progress should this be a personal career goal of yours.