Personal Tax Compliance
£30,000 - £40,000pa DOE 4 or 5 days BGC-2085-TX Permanent
Personal Tax Specialist
What we’re looking for?
We are working with a County Durham Accountancy firm to help them find a talented Tax professional to take responsibility for their personal tax compliance services for the firm.
This role will suit a personal tax specialist who is experienced with all aspects of tax compliance, whether that be through their years in the profession and or qualified CTA / ATT.
We require the successful individual to be well organised in order to ensure that the day to day processing of returns are completed timely.
The main focus of the role is the completion of tax returns, however you will be asked basic advisory questions so we are looking for a confident individual who can assist clients with their queries and refer more complex issues to the Tax Partner.
- The completion of personal and tax returns and review for the team.
- The management of end of year returns, workflow and billing.
- Overseeing and developing tax return processes for the department and use of the tax software.
- Meeting with clients to provide tax advisory services.
- Encourage, support, and mentor junior team members, overseeing professional development.
- Liasion with HMRC and other external contacts.
- Offering first class communication internally and externally both written and verbal.
About the Employer
With a strong reputation across County Durham and beyond, this well established firm have strong relationships with their clients and pride themselves on their personal one to one service. They have a high staff retention rate with what feels like a strong family culture within the firm.
What’s on offer?
- £30,000-40,000 per annum DOE
- Full time or 4 days, permanent role
- Flexible working with potential for some hybrid working
- Learning development opportunities
- A supportive workplace culture
- Study Support for ATT/CTA
- Career progression if desired