£18-23,000pa DOE Full-time BGC2137-AC Permanent
We are working with an accountancy firm just north of Newcastle who are looking to appoint a Pensions Administrator.
- Supporting a number of clients across the UK your role in the pensions team will involve the following duties:
- Issuing engagement paperwork to new clients using DocuSign
- Requesting and scanning necessary documentation from new clients and filing electronically.
- Requesting and scanning Pension information and filing in client folders.
- Processing clients within a timely manner
- Responding to client enquiries via email and telephone
This is an opportunity to gain your first exposure working in an accountancy firm and also in pensions. Whilst some experience would be desirable we are looking for the following attributes from the successful applicant:
- Meticulous and accurate with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Competent using and amending word documents along with producing email within a professional manner
- Previous experience working in a financial environment and/or accounting software
- Understanding of payroll functions /pay slips
This is a full-time position, office based to enable you to learn on the job and benefit from those around you. The team have all been in place for a large number of years and the working environment is an enjoyable one.
The firm offer a comprehensive benefits package and there is free car parking outside the building for all.