Upto £26,000pa Full-time with flexibility BGC-01927-AC Permanent
My client leads a successful accountancy practice in County Durham which has a strong forward thinking approach. They embrace the use of technology for their clients advantage. They are looking to recruit a Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA) who can share their same company values and ethos.
With a minimum of 3 years accounting experience in the profession you will be responsible for helping local and national businesses with their accounting requirements. Working closely and building relationships, your aim will be to gain a better understanding of your clients in order to help them grow their business.
Your working week will be varied and can include any of the following:
- Production of year end statutory accounts and companies house compliance
- Monthly management accounts
- Supporting clients with updating their accounting systems to cloud.
- Helping more junior members in the team with their learning
- Meeting new clients to learn about their business
- Working closely with more seniors in the team to help your development and training alongside your studies.
As an ambitious growing firm, you are given a lot of autonomy and flexibility and encouraged to work in a client facing role. By providing this exposure your on-the-job learning is far greater improving your ability to solve problems for clients. .
Once you qualify there are plenty of opportunities for you to take on further responsibilities and promotion. Full study support is available.