Corporate Tax Manager
c£50,000 plus benefits/bonus Full-time BGC-01917-TX Permanent
We are excited to be working with this Big 4 accounting firm as they look to offer a Corporate Tax Manager a position within their growing team of corporate tax professionals in Newcastle. With the opportunity to work flexible hours and location, you will help businesses meet complex demands for tax compliance, reporting, and associated tax advisory, strategy and controversy.
The team continue to experience growth following a number of new high-profile household named clients. By integrating deep technical and industry knowledge with established methodologies and the use of cutting edge technology they work with a wide range of large and complex regional, national and multinational businesses to help them navigate through the increasingly complex tax compliance environment to develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies in an increasingly global world.
Working within a team of 20 the role offers the opportunity to work with some of the largest and most exciting clients in the market to help support them as they navigate an ever increasingly complex tax and regulatory environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Corporate tax Partner or Director
- Client account management
- Develop and lead relationships with existing and new clients
- Managing the delivery of technically complex corporation tax compliance
- Managing the delivery of associated tax accounting and reporting engagements
- Advising on corporation tax payments
- The management and delivery of tax advisory projects
- Working collaboratively with other tax and non-tax specialist teams
- Developing people through effective delegation, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Lead team initiatives, covering all aspects of leading a successful team
We are looking for a confident individual with corporate tax experience possessing strong client relationship and stakeholder management skills. You will be able to comfortably voice opinion and identify through client conversations opportunities to help them succeed. We require an organised professional who can prioritise their time and manage expectations.
My client is keen to welcome a qualified ACA / CA / ACCA / CTA to the team and offers a competitive remuneration package rewarding you for your individual and team performance as well as an accessible career path.