Upto £26,000pa plus Study Support Full-time BGC-01723-AC Permanent
An excellent opportunity North of Newcastle to gain study support for your ACCA or ACA exams whilst also further developing your existing accountancy practice skills.
This opportunity with a large accountancy practice close to Gosforth is open to those already working in an accountancy practice and able to join the firm and hit the ground running.
With progression to Accounts Senior your day to day role will involve the following:
- Preparation of client year end statutory accounts for review by Manager/Partner
- Completion of corporation tax computations
- Monthly management accounts for a handful of clients
- Providing advise to clients on their everyday queries
- Supporting clients and the team with MTD
- Completion of VAT returns
This is best suited to those with up to 5 years experience who are looking to continue with their learning and would welcome further accountancy training to reach qualified level.
Full study support and progression (to Accounts Senior) are readily available for those who can demonstrate their foundation of experience and commitment to working in a hands on role producing year end accounts at the point of joining.
An attractive salary, benefits and flexible hours are available along with financial study support. This is an amazing opportunity ideally suited to AAT Qualified individuals.