£25-34,000pa dependant upon experience Full-Time Hours or reduced hours over 5 days considered BGC-01822-AD Permanent
A vacancy for a Practice Manager in this well established local accountancy firm has arisen South of the Tyne. We are looking to attract an individual with strong office management experience from either the accountancy, legal or professional services sector with transferable skills.
For those who enjoy organising others this could be the perfect position, with plenty of variety in your day to day role you will always have something on your to do list. Based in the office 5 days a week (reduced hours considered) your role will include the following:
– Management of the administrative function including a small team of admin staff, providing support and ensuring deadlines are achieved.
– Responsibility for HR within the firm, this will include recruitment, interviewing, issuing employment contracts (with the help of external providers) and induction training.
– Point of contact in the firm with external providers for all IT software issues.
– Health and Safety, Covid procedures for the office.
– Maintenance of staff holiday records.
– Involvement in marketing literature and social media publicity for the firm.
– For those with accounting knowledge, bookkeeping and accounting for the firms finances using Sage.
– Confidential administrative work on behalf of the Partners.
– Management of office compliance and insurance affairs.
– Point of contact with the Institutes for membership such as ICAEW and ATT.
– Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering would be helpful to support the Partners.
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient individual with strong communication skills. You will interact with all members of staff as well as external clients so it is paramount you are able to converse using both written and oral communication.
You must have some previous experience of staff management, supervision or leading a team.
Those who have undertaken either a Practice Manager, Office Manager or high level PA position will be best suited for this fabulous opportunity.
You will be a confident user of IT, familiar with all Microsoft packages and ideally exposure to an accounting package such as Sage or Quickbooks.
An attractive salary and benefits package to remunerate your skills is available.